No friends added yet.
|08/12/2006 - 18:40||Re: A hooray to matchmaking coders...||
Broaden search allows it to find not only 1v1 games, but also team games, and vice versa, I think.
|08/07/2006 - 07:51||Re: BHG 100k Tournament - Talent restricted?||
@gigi: no idea about rol atm, but i have heard of a lot of top gamers who are <18 years old.
|08/07/2006 - 07:45||Re: Worth waiting ?||
I think nobody is interested in a league: why? Only two clans could possibly win, Snakes on a Fane which has recruited 90% of the top talent, and Pulp Fiction, which has the other 10%. (hee hee)...
|07/22/2006 - 21:14||Re: H4X||
weird. reminds me of when it reset my ELO to 100!
|07/19/2006 - 21:32||Re: Serious Problem!!||
That bug happened to me too in the beta... I think it was fixable by renaming some file or editing the text inside one, but I don't remember which one or anything.
|07/11/2006 - 20:11||Re: Alin Large and Great City upgrades||
Err, whoops. I wrote 1/3/5, but I think it's 2/3/5 for new magus districts.
|07/11/2006 - 07:07||Re: They're here...Introducing NRAD!!!||
And with only 5 members, NRAD cornered the world underscore market...
|07/11/2006 - 02:33||Re: Alin Large and Great City upgrades||
They do, I think?. I'm pretty sure it's +1 per magus at large, +2 per magus at great. New magus districts are 1/3/5, respectively.
|07/10/2006 - 22:27||Re: 100k Tournament||
I think this tournament is in fact, the best thing ever. I may be biased because I think I have a semi-realistic shot at taking home a little bit of that prize.
I also think it is the best...